Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Incorrect default

Hi, I'm desperately hoping someone can help. I cancelled my vodaphone contract at the end of last year, never missed a payment and took out a new contract with a new provider. Fast forward one year and we are at the underwriting stage for a mortgage ...

Cannot request PAC code via text

I have text 65075 for my PAC code as per the leaving vodafone information. I have just PAC to this number and also PAC and my pin. I keep getting this reply: From Vodafone: Sorry, we didn't understand your last message. If you'd like your PAC code, p...

Kpresto by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

SIM Activation - Pay Monthly

Just wondering how long it takes for new sim to activate? It’s a new contract, new phone and new sim. I know it says up to 24 hours but was wondering how long it took for other people?  

Absolute shambles of a company

Long story short, but in September I had my phone stolen 2 months into a new contract, a Samsung S21 5G. From the outset, all I've wanted is to get the same phone as a replacement for the one that was stolen, but I was blocked at virtually every turn...

Home Broadband - Static IP address?

I had a chat earlier with one of the online support agents, who told me that it is not only possible but free to have a static IP on home broadband. However, having found no reference to it anywhere else and several to the contrary, I wonder if she w...

jefft by 4: Newbie
  • 31 replies
  • 0 thanks

Trade In Discount

I am supposed to get £4 off my monthly contract by trading in my old iPhone 8 but when I completed the trade in tool I was told that I would be getting £75 for it, not bad but not what I was promised. Why am I getting half as much as I was promised a...

Problems

I had a problem with my Vodafone account back in 2017 after I have got a pac code with another provide and closed my account, I was advised a few months later that it wasn’t closed and I was in arrears even though I had done the pac code etc. I ended...

Vodafone defaults

There’s an obvious trend of Vodafone adding defaults to people’s accounts that they aren’t aware of, for small amounts, 1-2 missed payments. I have a friend who is about to be made homeless because she cannot pass a credit check for rentals or a mort...

PD12 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Hi, I have recently applied for a mortgage and to my surprise the application was declined. Reason - credit check fail. The thing is that I have never missed a payment on anything and so my financial adviser told me to get my credit report from exper...