Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Apple Watch - One Number & Replacement issues

If anyone could help me I have had no end of issues ever since I took out a pay monthly contract. From the get-go I had endless issues in actually creating and being able to log into my Vodafone account to be able to register my devices, most importa...

CHARKING by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! DEFAULT ON ACCOUNT

Hi there I had an account with Vodafone for many years and came into financial difficulty and ended up defaulting on my account , I paid all this back over time , but when I checked my credit history it's showing as I paid it off then I started being...

Open order

I purchased an offer with a new sim card. Since I received it I have no signal so I contacted the customer services through live chat. I was told my order is still open and they need to submit an escalation form. It was on Sunday (today is Saturday),...

Resolved! Delivery Status

I don't know where else to go so I am posting on here. I have been in contact with Vodafone on the webchat several times on this matter. On Friday 27/08/21 I placed an upgrade order to be delivered to my local store for me to collect. I only selected...

Stickny by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Order

I have placed an order. Got all Emails. All gone through. But not had the email about my plan set up. How long does it usually take. Can anyone help. Thanks. 

helenash by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrading through Carphone Warehouse and credit checks

Good afternoon everyone First post. I just wanted to ask as I know things have changed with Vodafone and their Evo plans and you're credit checked for upgrades If I upgrade through Carphone Warehouse, on a non evo plan, on just a standard 24 month pl...

daveac by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Registering a new account

I recently switched to Vodafone from another provider. I have spent nearly 2 hours on the phone with Vodafone representatives trying to get my online Vodafone account set up online. Each time the representative re-sets my user name and password and w...

liblib by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Order confirmed

Hello I ordered on 26th November got email saying it would be dispatched for 29th which I am still waiting for delivery I've had no updates just keep getting told 2-3days it be here or should be here tomorrow or it's out stock then its being dispatch...

No delivery

Hi, I have ordered an iPhone 13 on 18th Nov but It was never dispatched. I also tried to cancel it but I have been told that it was too late. Now there’s no phone not cancelled and the £30 upfront cost is gone? regardsGabor

Vandor16 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks