Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

dissapointed

Hello,Today on 12/06/2021 I got an email that my number has been successfully transferred to Vodafone, but the problem is that I haven't got a sim card yet and at the moment I'm without an active phone, I can't make calls, text messages and use the i...

Aggi by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sim card with upgrade?

Hi, I've just upgraded from a Samsung Galaxy S8 to an S21. This might be a bit of a noobish question, but was I supposed to receive a new sim card with it? My old sim fits so I'm wondering if they'd know this and not bother? My worry is that I notice...

Dan_B by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone default showing on credit file

Hi I have noticed a default on my credit file, which is unsettled from 2016/17. I was unaware that this was still ongoing and have no record of taking out that contract. I have tried to call customer services but without knowing the number I can’t se...

Do you get credit checked when upgrading ?

Hi there I’m currently on a Vodafone business plan and my upgrade is some time away however it got me thinking , when it comes to an upgrade do you get credit checked again for an upgrade, and what happens if you fail that credit check even though pa...

H3udnn by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ported number complex question

So I have an premium number which my father gave to me which he bought from orange many years back , now when I ported myNumber over from pay as you go to an pay monthly sim ( this network ) it turns out that Vodafone now own my number too. I don’t g...

H3udnn by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contract

Hello, how can i get a copy of my SIM only pay monthly contract ?

Promise To Pay Date 21 January suits me

I need to arrange a promise to pay date for January 21 st . I explained that last month I could have paid for this month as I paid you over five hundred pounds I cannot pay you again till January. I could have paid you more last month but I never kne...

Transfer pay monthly sim to account

I have a Vodafone account. I also have a pay monthly SIM on another phone. I want to transfer the pay monthly SIM only to my account (as a second number). Can I do this? If yes, how?ThanksStephen