Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Personal to Business Account

lucyfrank2
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi there

Is it possible to move 3 lines from a personal account to a business account? If so, is this an easy process? What do i have to do?

Many thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @lucyfrank2 

It's certainly possible, please see here: Transferring Number and Agreement 

BandOfBrothers

Take a look at Transfer-of-ownership/form/ 

A similar thread Pay-monthly/Transfer-number-from-Vodafone-Business-account-to-Vodafone-Pay. 

Customer services on 0333 3040191,  191 or Live Chat or Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can officially write the procedure and Terms and Conditions @lucyfrank2 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

siangana
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I was about to create the same thread with the same topic, good that I found already the answered one. Thanks for the help! I'm gonna transfer to a business account now because I really find it very useful for businessmen with startups. Especially if we talk about the fact I need to get in touch with my driver who crosses borderline and the calls are gonna be international, so with a business account, it will cost me not a fortune. However, I don't need to stay on the line all day long because I resolved the paper issue through cmr forms I found on the internet. The most useful website for creating this type of document.