Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Physical sim to esim

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,  I registered for a Physical sim to esim swap via the Vodafone website on 11th October,  website states it should happen within 24 hours,  5 days later,  I'm still on a physical SIM card. each day I have calling up Vodafone for a status report,  and each day they say it will be done within 24 - 48 hours and I'm on the highest priority and each day I'm waiting to for my phone to say No Service but never happens.  only thing I do have is a Reference number tied to my case.  if I go into a Vodafone shop,  are able to do a Physical sim to esim swap?

thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Obviously keeping trying to reset ny soft reboot by turning the phone off and on. 

Usually a Vodafone Highstreet Store won't be able to help with account issues but there's no harm in popping in to ask for a status update. 

Take I.D.

What you don't want is too many agents trying to push this through as this can cause it's own issues with their systems. 

The Vodafone Social Media Team have access to accounts so they can check it's status too. 

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Personally I would leave the situation alone to resolve as you've already had Cuatomer Services involved to priotise this as you can still use your services with the physical sim card. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.