Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Plan with 4 Xtra benefits only showing 1 benefit

Umiamz
4: Newbie

I've just been upgraded by Retentions to "50GB + 4 Xtra benefits + Entertainment" and the 4 Xtra benefits, according to the contract that was emailed to me, are

Device Care
50% off Watch Connectivity
6x Unlimited Data Booster
Unlimited MMS

My plan has gone through this morning but my account is only showing the Unlimited MMS benefit and still shows the Watch plan at full price.

I'm just wondering whether this is normal and it maybe needs 24 hours or so to apply all the benefits to the new plan, or should I be calling 191?

3 REPLIES 3

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Umiamz - thanks for reaching out to us about your new plan. Just to be sure, I'd like my team to take a look at your account and make sure that the Apple Watch discount's showing. Please contact us through Social Media.

@Gemma I got in touch via Twitter DM and they confirmed that the correct benefits had been applied to the account but hadn't gone through yet and to give it 24 hours. They've started to filter through this morning, starting with the watch connectivity discount so it's all looking good now.

I've noticed something on my next bill, though, which it says is a £1.73 "purchase fee". I've no idea what that is because I haven't bought any addons or used anything outside my allowances. Is there a charge for upgrading your tariff?

Thank you for keeping us posted @Umiamz. It's great to hear that our Social Media team were able to make the necessary amendments to your plan. In regards to the 'purchase fee' charge in question, as we don't have account access via the Community I would recommend getting back in touch with our Social Media team when your next bill has been produced. We'll then be able to view a PDF breakdown to shed more light on the matter. 

When the time comes, you can also view a PDF bill breakdown to find more information on this charge both via My Vodafone online and the My Vodafone app. If any amendments need to be made to your next bill as a result of the above changes, rest assured that our Social Media team will apply the appropriate correctional credit.