Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Proof of Usage and Blacklisting Documents

freddo1992
2: Seeker

Hi,

I first applied for Proof of Usage and Blacklisting documents via vodafone.co.uk/pop on the 13th January 2020. It is now the 28th January and I am yet to receive anything. I have spoken to about 5 different advisors on live chat and managed to escalate it to a manager who assured me it would arrive within 24 hours (this was said on the 26th). I have transcripts which I can upload to give evidence of this. I'm really unhappy about the service, one advisor even unblocked my stolen phone (this is all for an insurance claim regarding my stolen iPhone XR) and blocked my temporary phone (iPhone 5S), leaving me without a usable phone for over 24 hours. I'm really worried this is all going to affect the blacklisting documents too, further jeopardising my claim. Please could I get in touch with someone who can actually provide these documents with me now, and explain why this has taken so long despite being promised multiple times that it would arrive in 5/3/1 working day(s).

11 REPLIES 11

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You've certainly not had brilliant support thus far going from what you write @freddo1992 

It's frustrating and stressful enough having a phone go missing or stolen.

Can I ask you to give the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries a try.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Why would this be different to Live Chat? I've tried to get help via social media before but it took ages to get a reply, I actually resolved the issue quicker speaking to a manager via Live Chat (he helped me get my temporary phone unblocked again).

BandOfBrothers

We find that the Vodafone Social Media Teams now are very effective.

Another option would be the complaints procedure  

Current Phone  >

Can I not just get someone to look at this here? I'm tired of chatting online to Vodafone employees, only for them to promise it will come through within 3 working days and then it not arrive. I have been promised multiple times that the forms will come yet they haven't. If someone could just explain to me why it's taking so long then that would at least give me something more than just an empty promise. There are multiple posts on here made by people with exactly the same issue as me, some people having to wait a month for the issue to be resolved. I'll be sure to fill out a complaint form if this doesn't get looked at in 24 hours.

BandOfBrothers

Unfortunately account assistance stopped a while ago via the forum @freddo1992 

It's the same Vodafone Social Media Teams here that help for mon account access but they now will only help account access issues if a person goes via Facebook or Twitter.

Current Phone  >

hrym

The advantage of using social media is that the team there don't have to try to fix the issue in real time, or rely on someone else to take it up.   Once they have your details, they can go away, deal with it and then some back to you.   Give it a try.

mbarcarol

I have been with the very same problem. I really like Vodafone, but with this kind of treatment they are forcing me to cancel my plan after getting my POP.
Took weeks to come a POP and when it came was stated that my phone was LOST instead of STOLEN and wasn't even blacklisted. I had to call Vodafone to fix the document and after everything I was instructed to request another POP, which will take forever
I reckon they do this on purpose as they have their own insurance and they are legally obliged to provide blacklisting, so they treat people that are asking for a POP really bad because it is not their insurance.
The biggest hassle of being robbed is to deal with Vodafone.

vaniastratulat

@vaniastratulat 

Your image contains your personal details so as this is an open forum it wouldn't be possible to allow the image.

Current Phone  >