Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

How can I extend my ringtone before going to voicemail?

I’ve tried to extend the time my phone rings before it goes to voicemail but the maximum time I can set it for is 30 seconds. Does anyone know of a way to extend this time? I don’t have my phone on me at all times and so by the time I reach it, I’ve ...

Resolved! Spending limit reached no previous.

Hello, I would like to start by saying i have no bars or restrictions on my account and i put a £50 spending limit on my account but i have seemed to have reached my limit even though my account has never spent any. When i spoke to customer service t...

Free SIM card for Ukrainian refugees

My Ukrainian guest has a Vodafone SIM card issued by the Salvation Army which I understand to be preloaded with 20 Gb of data but she is unable to access the internet offline. Please advise how to activate the data.

pepine by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Help Default to Credit File

Hi,  I have just been stopped from getting a Mortgage as i have a default put on my account by Vodafone for £14.40 o on a contract that had been cancelled in January . I contacted the customer team and have found out that it was for a last bill from ...

Credit default

Hi I took out a phone contact on the 26/09/2014. I returned the phone 12 days later 06/09/2014 within a two week timed period we’re I was told that I could if I changed my mind. Now for 6 years I waited for this default to come off my credit file but...

Mh957 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

credit file issue

Hi there, I have had an issue with Vodafone account once I ported my number. Vodafone took direct debit twice from my account in a space or 3 days for the same bill of April 2022. I asked them why, I was told they didn't. I went to my bank and bank s...

JoJo007 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Two upgrades?

Hello  I recently accidentally managed to upgrade my phone twice I ordered frist time round and got an email back telling me that i was unable to get the handset as they were out of stock, lter in the day i tried again and it confirmed they could sen...

Default Registered when bill was paid.

Hi, I recently changed my mobile phone contract and had a final bill to pay on direct debit. Vodafone never took the last payment but I wasn't aware as I have no need to keep track of my outgoings. Few months later I receive a letter from a debt coll...

peds2002 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Order Dispatched with Estimated Delivery in the Past

Hi, I've ordered a Samsung S22 Ultra 512gb, and the order was supposedly dispatched - when I click the link it gives me an estimated delivery date of Mar 02 2022. It is now March 11, 2022. I've ordered the phone to be collected at the London Angel st...