Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Large Company (1000's of Employees) Cannot get PAC Code

harteattack
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have just left a large company and have been waiting weeks and weeks for a PAC code even though I know its a couple of clicks of a button etc.

They have a policy in place whereby they agree I can keep the number, but nobody seems to want to help and my ticket was chased and chased internally at the company and still not completed. I have the number still and want to do the right thing, but I am being blocked on every front. 

To make matters worse, I have left now, the phone number is still active and I cannot chase the PAC code.

I've called and text Vodafone, but nobody seems to know any other way!

I'm desperate!!

I'm an existing Vodafone (Personal) customer and also have the Business number logged against my personal one for verification (SMS) etc so my identity can be proven and the number I want to port, I can answer etc

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

If I am reading this correctly @harteattack , you had a business number with the company you worked for and have now left but wish to port out the business number.  If this is correct and the number was in the name of the company, for you to keep the number the company would have needed to complete a change of ownership to personal for the number by following this link : Transferring number and ageement 

When the business contract transferred to your name on personal, you would then have been able to get a PAC for the number.  If you are still in contact with the company, they should be able to get this completed for your agreement.

Here on the Community we have the Social Team for help and advise, and the Team can be contacted by following this link: Contact Us 

hrym

Specifically, the PAC allows you to transfer the number to another network.   It isn't a transfer of ownership.   Follow the links @AnnS has given you for that process.