Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Refund after leaving Vodafone

Hi, I chatted with someone just before my number switched over from Vodafone to a new provider and they told me I was due a refund and that this would come in 3-5 days after the switch.  I haven't received it yet and its been a over a month since I s...

Resolved! Technical issue trying to see upgrade options

My wife is looking to upgrade from her current sim only deal. She can log onto the vodafone site, see her bills etc, but when she clicks the "Upgrade" button from within her account, it waits for over a minute and then goes to "Something exciting is ...

Resolved! Worst Customer Service Ever

Tried to leave Vodafone today listing a laundry list of issues one of which was that last renewal I was promised a £50 goodwill credit that never materialised. I spoke to Torrie on the retentions team she acknowledged that the credit was promised and...

kudos72 by 3: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 4 thanks

Resolved! No internet

My Samsung S10 has no internet when away from Wi-Fi. This has only recently happened. I have checked settings but can't see anything wrong. Any ideas please? Bob

Vodafone debt/arrears collection

Hilooking to gain some information on my partners defaulted account. But hitting a brick wall trying to contact Voda via customer services. ideally looking for email or direct number to bad credit/ collections team . Account has been defaulted on a f...

Porting Issues

My number is supposed to be ported by 24 th dec 2020. which did not happen and when I contacted web chat, I was assured porting will happen by 29th of Dec 2020.. Sim worked for a day or two and then again I got a message "SIM not provisioned for voic...

VeryMe rewards not working

My number was transferred over from a Vodafone pay and go sim to a Vodafone pay monthly sim on the 6th May 2020, however since then i have been unable to go into very me rewards in my vodafone app. Every time i click on very me rewards its says pay a...

Prince19 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Insurance

Does anyone know if its possible to cancel insurance without having to talk to someone?

Mike45 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! simswap

Hi, my boss has cancelled my phone contract but done a simswap on my old phone, he is now receiving calls made to my phone, what else can he access?

Ashley65 by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

esim not arrived

hello, I did a sim swap to try out esim but I haven't received the QR code email. my old sim was already disconnected and I haven't heard anything since then has anyone had similar issues?

Dandan24 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks