Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Retrieve disconnected number ??

Radi0girl
1: Seeker
Hi. I had a mobile number which I chose to disconnect back in May this year. However on the day it was disconnected I changed my mind and phoned Vodafone to request for a PAC code. However I was informed that it was too late. Since May I have phoned Vodafone quite a few times and requested for this number to be reconnected. However have been told that it is not possible and the number will be recycled. Is there any way in this world that I can get my old number back??
138 REPLIES 138

I've put a link to facebook messenger in my "private notes". I can't see another appropriate place to put it...

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for that @dave54321 👍 I've located your conversation with us taken a look into the number and replied to your latest DM. If you need anything else, pop us another message here or in the conversation on Facebook 😊

Hi there, I have had my number disconnected yesterday and desperately need the pac code. It was my work that disconnected this as I no longer work for them but it was my personal number previous to this and I only moved it over to vodaphone for work to I didn’t have to have two phone. Is there anyway you can please help me with this ?

many thanks

I’m also trying desperately to retrieve an old payg number I had in 2017. It’s still not in service so hasn’t been re issued. Is there anyway I can do this?

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Debs2511 If there's been no usage or Top-Ups since 2017, we wouldn't be able to retrieve your old number :Thumbs_Down: 

We explain the reasons for this and the guidelines on timescales without usage etc. in your services Terms and Conditions.

I'm in exactly the same boat! Can anyone help me?

Warm regards

Paul

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Paul_Tranter201 We're happy to help where we can. Please send us your details by following the steps I've sent you on a private message

Hi there - I have completed the form as per your private message and still no response...

Any idea when you will come back to me?

All the best

Paul

@adam form completed, is there anything else you need?

@Paul_Tranter201 - I’m sorry for the delay in us reaching this post. I’ve searched for your email via the address you’ve registered to the Community with and nothing’s showing.

Please let us know the reference number from the auto reply email (it looks like #123456).