Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Returns pack not received

tommeker
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I upgraded my phone a couple of weeks ago and was told that my returns pack would arrive early last week. I am still yet to receive this and despite a couple of phone calls and emails I didn't managed to get anywhere. Just wondering if anyone is able to advise how to send the old phone back. 

Thanks

Tom

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

You are best waiting for the Returns Bag from Vodafone which is a padded Royal Mail bag @tommeker 

That way it gets back to Vodafone and the right department.

Perhaps speak with the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  to have this chased up and please allow for.backlogs I assume Royal Mail will be experiencing.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I am in same boat been waiting for returns bag since 2nd Feb now and still nothing. Called and chatted many days to Vodafone and got nowhere. Now I have a huge upgrade fee on my bill which I no longer have the money for and do not wish to pay because I am returning the phone. And yet I cannot return it because of no bag. And now am afraid of being cut off but i have always been a good customer and paid my bills. Been a frustrating time  

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there @Shamrock_Sean, I'm sorry for any delays with your returns bag. When completing our Trade-in Tool, did you receive a 'success' message after completing our diagnostics from your old phone through the My Vodafone app? If so, please drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter through the link @BandOfBrothers has provided above.

If not, you may need to run through our Trade-In Tool again through the app to ensure the diagnostics are completed for the returns bag to be sent out to you.

You can find this again if needed when going to the Assistance menu in My Vodafone. You'll need to ensure your old phone has the latest software update (the minimum being 10.14 for Android) and you have the latest My Vodafone app. 
If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Hi

No i never did a trade in when upgraded but thankfully after 16 days the returns pack turned up today. But Vodafone returns packs are a completely useless bag. A flat bag with no protection and the S21 Ultra box was so small the large bag wrapped around it with all labels overlapping on all sides it was a total mess. See photo but managed to get it sent. I have been with Vodafone over a year now and networks,coverage and reliability have always been great. But sadly customer service experience needs improvementIMG_20210218_143424.jpg