Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SIM not Provisioned

lukeyac18
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hey,

I am unable to use my Vodafone SIM after putting in a PAC code in on a new contract on Friday, when will my SIM be activated? As I am unable to use it currently

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Porting over a weekend does not happen so you'll be looking at Minday for it to complete @lukeyac18 

All the information you'll find in keep-my-number.

" If you sent your form after 5pm or over the weekend:

You can expect your number to be moved within two working days.

For example, if you submit it on a Saturday, your number will move across on the Tuesday. "

Customer service on 191 or Live Chat can access your account and clarify officially.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Okay thanks for the answer :Smiling: I'll be looking for it on Monday, in your experience does it usually get ported early or?

BandOfBrothers

I've added some further information into my post @lukeyac18 

Current Phone  >

AnnS

Hi @lukeyac18 

To add :

There is further information from support to explain the process here: What happens on the day my number moves to Vodafone?

Also further information to help with creating your online account and downloading the My Vodafone Application to manage your account: Getting Started with Vodafone

BandOfBrothers

@lukeyac18 wrote:

Okay thanks for the answer :Smiling: I'll be looking for it on Monday, in your experience does it usually get ported early or?

You're very welcome @lukeyac18 

I hope all goes Ok for you so you can start enjoying using your Vodafone services.  :Smiling:

Current Phone  >