Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung S21

Ricky599
4: Newbie

So I’ve just upgraded from the iPhone X to the new S21. Now I’ve been sent an email saying that’s it’s back ordered. No mention of this during live chat whilst I was upgrading. I was just told delivery by Friday.  
 Is this the norm for Vodafone just to keep customers? 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

We do see from time to time posts from people who have upgraded or started a new contract, and have been advised it'll arrive within a certain time frame for it to then drop onto a delay @Ricky599 

When an agent is ordering they'll advise as per their line of sight to stock availability but this can change quite fast due to the nature of the popularity of a certain phone especially if it's a new one / flagship model.

Colour and internal storage capacity can play a part as one may become more popular than another.

Also if more people may want the Ultra version over the s21 or s21 + models or visa versa this can affect time frames.

If you check on the Vodafone Online Shop  it'll show what the expected turnaround for deliveries are for new orders which should give you an indication on popularity of the different models, colours and internal storage options.

Your order has been placed so will be in a queue for the next batch of models due in stock.

Vodafone will email you when it's in despatched status with inform use and a tracking link so you can keep an eye on delivery.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.