Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Switched to another network but still being charged for Apple Watch

C225
4: Newbie

Back in July I switched from Vodafone to another provider and as expected my account with Vodafone was cancelled, however for the last 2 months I have been charged £5.12 for the Apple watch one number plan which was not cancelled with the phone for some reason. 

Last month I phoned customer services who after an hour managed to find my old account and assured me everything was cancelled, but yesterday I get an email for a bill for another £5.12 so obviously this hasn't been cancelled at all. Could this be looked at and also how do I get a refund for money that has been paid so far. 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately issues that need account access can no longer be resolved via the Vodafone Community Forum @C225 

You could however contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams here via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.

That or persevere with customer services.

They then can arrange for a refund as I assume you've left your direct debit live.

That or speak with your Bank and enquire about the Direct Debit Guarantee however I would let Vodafone deal with this as issues can sometimes arise if your bank recovers the monies to give back to you and Vodafone still think there entitled to the funds.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @C225 

When you cancelled your primary contract for your One Number, Vodafone would have sent you a notification with the options on the link below.  If you did not respond, you would have continued to incur out of bundle charges.

What happens to my watch if I cancel my primary contract?

You need to contact Vodafone to cancel the watch.

All I got was an email saying my onenumber account was suspended until it is linked to another Vodafone contract. Which was when I contacted customer services in the first place who were clueless as what happened as according to the systems I don't have any account anymore. 

If the primary contract is cancelled then the onenumber should be as well. Vodafone seem to have set it up in order to make it difficult and keep getting money for no service provided. :Angry_Face:

BandOfBrothers

@C225 wrote:

All I got was an email saying my onenumber account was suspended until it is linked to another Vodafone contract. Which was when I contacted customer services in the first place who were clueless as what happened as according to the systems I don't have any account anymore. 

If the primary contract is cancelled then the onenumber should be as well. Vodafone seem to have set it up in order to make it difficult and keep getting money for no service provided. :Angry_Face:

I agree with you @C225 

Please do contact the support teams as I suggested in my first reply.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.