Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Talk to a UK Vodafone person?

Jencrampton
2: Seeker

Can anyone advise how I can talk to someone in the UK from Vodafone. I have invested (wasted) too many hours on phone and online chat and got nowhere, well actually now I’ve had the pleasure of receiving a letter from a Credit Control company. I am exasperated with it all and tearing my hair out, sleepless nights with the stress.  Appreciate any help

4 REPLIES 4

Jencrampton

Can anyone advise how I can talk to someone in the UK from Vodafone. I have invested (wasted) too many hours on phone and online chat and got nowhere, well actually now I’ve had the pleasure of receiving a letter from a Credit Control company. I am exasperated with it all and tearing my hair out, sleepless nights with the stress.  Appreciate any help. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Jencrampton I understand this must be frustrating! I'd recommend reaching out to our Social Media team here, they'll be able to liaise with our Credit File team and get to the bottom of this with you.

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

As a customer who has had many frustrating calls and live chats with well meaning advisors who say one thing but have no power to actually help, I would say that the advice from Jack is probably the only way to get anything sorted now at Vodafone sadly. The social media team seem to be the only ones capable of actually solving issues, so stick with it, and give it one final go!

Thank you. I even made a formal complaint and I finally got a callback to discuss and was told they would look into it and they’d call me back in another week....meanwhile the Credit company are racking it up, I don’t think so 🤦‍♀️