Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Transfer number

Leekman
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have two sim only contracts with Vodafone . I would like to transfer 1 of my mobile numbers . So I only have 1 number and 1 contract. The number I want to transfer and keep has only 3 month left on SIM only contract . I understand I will have to pay fee for cancelling contract but I want to transfer and keep this number to my other Vodafone contract . Do I ask for PAC code or ask customer service to just do it. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

A pac is needed if you were wanting to move your number to another network.

You'll need to speak to Vodafone Customer Support on 191 or Live Chat to ask what options are open to you @Leekman 

To add the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM can advise what is available too.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you for your reply. I have 2 Vodafone SIM contracts . I was wanting to close 1 down and keep the other on Vodafone. And the 1 closing I want keep that number and

transfer to my other Vodafone contract. Best easiest way to do this please.

AnnS

If you are asking to transfer one of your contract numbers to your other SIM only contract @Leekman , the only way to do this is to port the number you wish to keep  to any other network on PAYG and port back in on the number on the other number, you will then lost the other number.   

As you have two numbers on the account, go to switch my number on your online account to get the PAC.  When the number moves port out from the other network and follow this link to port back in. Keep My Number 

The other alternative @Leekman is to ask Vodafone to put the number you wish to keep on PAYG and transfer the number to the other contract, this takes 30 days to complete.  Porting out and back in and completes in 48 hours at the most.  When the number ports out Vodafone will generate the bill to include any early termination  charges.

Understand thank you.