cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trying to upgrade to iPhone 13 Pro 256gb - no option for S10 on eligible phone trade-in

omariqy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello everyone

I currently have a S10 with Vodafone. I have noticed that Vodafone are offering money off your airtime plan if trading in an eligible phone. Having looked at the T&Cs I should be able to get £12 off a month if I trade in my S10. However, when I try and order the iPhone 13 Pro 256gb there is no option for an S10. Only the various iPhones and then the S9. Why is it missing from the list? I spoke to someone on the phone and they said they could just add the discount without specifying which phone their end. I have a 25% employee discount so I can't order it via the phone as they can't apply the discount. Therefore, I am wondering should I just order it online and select the iPhone 11 a the trade-in phone as that is the equivalent value to the S10 - i.e. £12 off a month?

Wondering if there is an issue with the website?

Many thanks

Omar

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I wouldn't advise to choose another phone instead of your model your wanting to trade in as Vodafone will expect that model of phone sent in and then reject it.

Speak with the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger and they'll advise @omariqy 

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks. I did contact them via live chat and on the phone and they didn't have a clue to be honest. They said they could just apply the £12 discount their end by ticking a box but then they couldnt apply my employee discount. So I would be c£4 worse off a month for 24 months. Not sure what else to do?

BandOfBrothers

Better being safe than sorry I'd say.

The Vodafone Social Media Team's via the link I gave will steer you right.

Especially as employers discount has to be done at the same time now.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.