Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to checkout for upgrade

Milty99
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have almost lost the will to live with Vodafone. 😡

I have a monthly contract and wish to upgrade my phone and contract. I have added to basket, and then adding my personal details. However, there is ‘Name’, but no box to add it too, therefore after adding all my other details the ‘continue’ button is greyed out. 

Have attempted to talk to an advisor 3 times and 2 cut the chat off and the third one said that they cannot deal with setting up an upgrade for buying a refurbished phone and I would have to telephone them.

After downing  a bottle of Meths, I telephone them for the chap to say that there is no problem there end and it must be mine. He could also only help me for purchasing a brand new phone. Despite telling him that l have cleared cookies/cache and tried my husbands and 2 Children’s devices and the problem is still there. 
I wanted to tell them to stuff it, but still in contract until Jan 2024. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance m

4 REPLIES 4

Andy

Hi @Milty99 👋 I do apologise for the issues you've faced while attempting to upgrade, unfortunately we don't have account access here on the forum, so we are a little limited on what we can assist with here. I know you have said you have tried other devices and the issue persists, can you make sure these are using a different browser, just in case its browser related.

The best people to investigate this further will be the sales team who can be contacted by calling 191 or via webchat via this link.

Hi Andy

I appreciate you trying to help. I have tried numerous devices and other browsers to no avail. I have had no choice but to escalate this to a complaint, to hopefully get this sorted. Thanks again

I understand @Milty99 I'm sure this will get resolved, but apologies that you have had to raise a complaint. If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to reach out to our social team via this link.

Thanks Andy