Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Urgent issue regarding a cancelled order

prodigualson
4: Newbie

Hi,

This message is for Vodafone staff, not forum users. Thank you

I placed an order on Jan 16th for an early upgrade pre order of the Samsung S21 128GB. However, I changed my mind and I decided to take the 256GB version. 

I contacted customer service, who forwarded me to the Returns team to cancel that order. They said they did on Jan 17th.  

3 days later and the order is still not cancelled. 
It could be my fault, because I wasn't told the order would take several days to be effectively cancelled and therefore I placed a new order just a few hours later!

Result is, that the 1st order, as I mentioned, is still not cancelled and the second order is not even found by the tracker nor by customer service. 

I contacted customer service and the returns team and they said "there's nothing they can do, we just have to wait", which is really an unacceptable answer. 

I really need the first order to be cancelled soon as I only want to pre order it because of the gifts, I'm not interested in buying it after Jan 28th. 

Can anyone from Vodafone help here? 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Totally appreciate your asking for one of the moderetors here to help but as there is no account access via this forum I wanted to save you some time waiting here for one to answer and say you must contact them on Facebook or Twitter @prodigualson 

So here are the links to do so Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

thank you

You're very welcome @prodigualson  :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.