Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Very Very Upset with Vodafone

adeeli786
4: Newbie

Hi Guys,

Am like so pis**** off , and well upset off Vodafone, its been almost 3 weeks now since i upgraded and unable to use my new handset. Everytime something new issue. they swapped the phone again for me, and guess what i just opened it a while ago, and as 3 times before, its not a brand new phone, although it was sealed, but as soon i opened, there was dirt on screen, and no front screen protector which comes on new phone.
Am so annoyed now, it has happend 4 times, and raised it on customer support and was told will get a new phone this time. A nice chap from customer support helped me a lot, but this 4th swap i received is again not a new hadnset at all. No Clue what to do so so so upset.... Not sure why vodafone can't just send BRAND NEW.. 

phone rather repacked/refurbished phones. I bought Mate 20 pro.

First replacement they send wrong model, second other color, 3rd swap, send refurbished handset, the back plastic sheet had small bubbles underneath and slight dust on front plastic sheet, 4th no screen protector at all on front, dust on screen, and hand marks and dust on back. This is nice to keep sending customers returns or refurbished handsets, althought it has happend SOOO MANY times... am just so so so angry .. everytime i've been promised that it will be resolved this time, and we will send you "BRAND NEW" phone.

10 REPLIES 10

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've checked our inbox for an email from the address connected to your Community profile @adeeli786 and we’ve not received this. So we can help you further, please contact us again by following the instructions in the private message @Tash sent.