Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone stay insurance

Slearmouth22118
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Apparently my Vodafone insurance was cancelled after I did two claims in 12 month.but I was never told this and continually billed for 9 months up untill I lost my phone in Germany and tried to do a insurance claim.they have told me all they can do is refund me the insurance I've paid but not replace my phone is this right as I've been paying for something for nothing really.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

You are asking this question on the UK Community.   Are you a Vodafone Ireland customer @Slearmouth22118 ?Vodafone Stay Mobile Insurance is a Vodafone Ireland product, if you are not a Vodafone UK customer you will need to make a complaint to Vodafone Ireland insurance.

If you are a Vodafone UK customer and have complied with all Terms and Conditions follow this link to make a complaint Insurance Terms and Conditions 

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I think I'd be reading my policy documents to see what the T&CS are. On the web site it says "If you make 3 successful claims in any 12-month period, the policy will be cancelled.". If you only made 2 claims, why have they cancelled it?

AnnS

You are asking this question on the UK Community.   Are you a Vodafone Ireland customer @Slearmouth22118 ?Vodafone Stay Mobile Insurance is a Vodafone Ireland product, if you are not a Vodafone UK customer you will need to make a complaint to Vodafone Ireland insurance.

If you are a Vodafone UK customer and have complied with all Terms and Conditions follow this link to make a complaint Insurance Terms and Conditions 

@AnnS wrote:

If you are a Vodafone UK customer and have complied with all Terms and Conditions follow this link to make a complaint Insurance Terms and Condition

Ye Vodafone irelans customer didn't realise this was the uk one thanks for the help anyway