cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My 24 month sim only contract with Vodafone is coming to the end and I need to change provider

Woolfiddler
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello, my 24 month sim only contract (3G SIMO RED plan) ends 10/8/24. I will be moving to an area where O2 provides better coverage so do not want to stay with Vodafone once the contract expires but change to O2 (keeping my mobile number). I'm concerned that I might be automatically rolled over onto another contract with Vodafone unless I action something to prevent this happening but not quite sure how the process works to make this transition without incurring additional unwanted roll over charges.

I've looked at the terms and conditions but can't seem to find any answers there so was hoping perhaps kind soul here might be able to shed some light. 

Not sure if I've posted this on the correct board but thank you for reading.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

There will be previous threads asking this question with helpful answers, and it would be worth asking this question in the forum search facility @Woolfiddler 

Follow this link : Cancel Contract You can get the PAC by texting PAC to 65075.

Just give the PAC to your new provider and the contract will immediately end, you will already paid for the final month in advance and there may even be a credit due back to you.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

There will be previous threads asking this question with helpful answers, and it would be worth asking this question in the forum search facility @Woolfiddler 

Follow this link : Cancel Contract You can get the PAC by texting PAC to 65075.

Just give the PAC to your new provider and the contract will immediately end, you will already paid for the final month in advance and there may even be a credit due back to you.

Oh OK, thank you @AnnS for taking the trouble to help me. Sounds like there's no notice period so I can just end it any time in the last month without incurring additional charges. Thank you very much for the clarification.