Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voxi sim not activating

JCSandford
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I ordered a sim on Friday 8th December 2023 and it arrived promptly on Saturday morning.

I registered the sim on the web page on Saturday at 13-16hrs,  paid for a plan and waited for 24 hours to pass but the sim didn’t activate.

Yesterday (Sunday) I contacted the social media team on X and tried to get them to help but they didn’t resolve the issue. They tried to tell me I’d ordered a new sim with a £10 plan which is simply not the case. They said I should wait 2-4 days for a sim I haven’t ordered or asked for.

Today I contacted the web chat team and they haven’t resolved the issue either, they told me that the weekend doesn’t count for the 24 hour waiting time and to wait some more. Who do I contact (on the phone, not via a text messaging service as these are extremely poor) to resolve the issue and what is their phone number please.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Yes @JCSandford , your account will be active the following working day, and the SIM will activate at midnight tonight.  If the SIM is not activate ready for your use tomorrow morning you will need to speak to Voxi.

Thanks for replying, hopefully the sim will work tomorrow, we’ll see.