Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone to Voxi migration nuked my number out of existence

username025
3: Seeker

I Hope somebody can help. My entire life is attached to my phone number which has just been black holed.

In summary, This webpage clearly says 1. No new SIM required and 2. There will be 24 hours downtime. > https://www.voxi.co.uk/move/for-now

In reality what has happened is 1. The number was removed from the Vodafone network 2. The number has been offline for 3 days 3. Customer service at Voxi and Vodafone both say 'sorry mate you don't exist on the system, bye'.

I'm currently unable to use any digital services that need an OTP such as online banking and of course the login to my Vodafone account. This is pretty much a disaster, can anybody help ?

4 REPLIES 4

username025

Seems that the Voxi support rep has logged a cancellation instead of a migration as requested so I'm looking to see if the number can be restored to the original Vodafone account, fingers crossed.

username025

Jeez this hurts ..... 5 hours on support chat over the weekend they all just say I don't exist on the system and send me back to Vodafone who send me back Voxi who send me back to Vodafone .... etc

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

This needs account access @username025 . By coming to the Community you have found the best place to get this solved. Follow this link and speak to the Social Team through social channels here Contact Us 

username025

Managed to get a clued up voxi support rep to fix .