Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Wi-Fi calling on Samsung A52s 5g

Lindamacd33lby
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a Samsung A52s 5g but doesn’t give me the option to do Wi-Fi calling in the settings. I’ve read every self help and followed all links and instructions given but is it just the fact this model doesn’t support Wi-Fi calling. It’s activated on my account so that’s not the problem.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Lindamacd33lby

Did Vodafone support the phone directly to you ? 

Vodafone state >

" All these phones support both WiFi and 4G Calling when bought from us. Please note that phones bought from other UK network providers and third parties are unlikely to support Vodafone WiFi and 4G Calling – with the exception of iPhones, which should work regardless "

That said we have seen from previous posts here that some have managed to get this working whether the phone was bought from Vodafone or not ! 

Looking at Network/calling-features/wi-fi-calling the model A52 5G (A526B) is supported for the feature.

Although not the version you have. 

I see you say the feature is turned On in your myvodafone.

As the feature is not in your phone's settings to turn On I would suggest that you contact customer service on 191 or Live Chat and ask them specifically to send you an OTA,  (over the air configuration) so the phone then has the settings in the phone which you need. 

Take into account Calling Over Wi-Fi will only work when there is no network connection so try turning on Flight Mode to test. 

If you get stuck with this also speak with the Vodafone Social Media Team's > Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.

I wish you all the best. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.