Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Wrong Credit data being reported

Matlock
2: Seeker

I only have a business account with Vodafone which commenced November 2019. I DO NOT have a Personal Account with Vodafone. However Vodafone are incorrectly reporting to equifax that I have had a Vodafone account since august 2018 which I DO NOT.  Equifax are stating Vodafone are reporting this information to them incorrectly. 

I personally do not owe Vodafone anything and the business account is always paid by DD every month. 

Vodafone chat line is pointless as they do not understand about this issue and no one is answering the phones at Vodafone which is great for a communications company!! I need to speak with the credit Deptart at Vodafone but they all seem to be hiding behind the COVID excuse !

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

As account access isn't available via this forum @Matlock I'd suggest to contact the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll be able to help.

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

K8vodafone

I did have a personal account in 2014 and that is still showing as an active account on my credit file despite me leaving in 2016.  They had a debt showing on there for ages but eventually agreed it was on there wrong in 2018. Just checked for a remortgage and see its still on there. The are so incompetant I think I will have another fight to close an account that hasnt been used for 4 years ! Did you get anywhere with your enquiry? 

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @K8vodafone - I understand how hindering and irritating this must be, we have a dedicated Credit Team on our social media channels, if you could drop us a message we can get this sorted for you 😊