Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Youtube Subsciption Problem

ekara
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have just signed up to a new plan which gives a free entertainment package.

I have received a text with the entertainment link on when I try adding YouTube shows the next page says "oh dear! We'll take you back to the home page" and they only option is a "close" button

I would be grateful if you could solve this problem.

Regards

66 REPLIES 66

Yeah I have the same problem and no one at VF can give me an ETA and YT have not bothered to respond to my email.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you all for your patience - we're still working to get things back to normal and at present, we don't have a timeframe of when this will be. 

Please continue to keep checking throughout the next few days. 

Thanks for the screenshot @garichd and for keeping us updated - you may notice some conflicting information whilst we work to get this fixed, please disregard this for the meantime. 

EDIT - I've merged everyone's messages on to one thread, to keep it all together. 

You can add me to the list mine runs until FEB 2024 has confirmed by the operator from 191. They told me it would be back up in 5-7 days and that was on Monday, I was given £15 credit but this still needs sorting out ASAP because I’m currently paying for something I’m not receiving. 

vodafone need to be upfront and tell us if something is going on and not make us go looking for the answers a simple text or email isn’t to much to ask for is it.

Got mine to work as of the time of posting this 

Hi, how did you get it to work?

Such a pain having to watch YouTube with ads! Can’t believe it’s been going on for so long. I guess I’ll have to request some bill credit for this too. I can’t stand ads!

When is this going to be fixed it's been over a week now do I have to get a new plan is that the problem Vodafone not making enough money 

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone! I'm sorry you're still experiencing an issue, we're aware of the problem and we're working on it as quickly as we can for you all 

Any chance we can take up the 1 month offer through Vodafone for the time being whilst you are trying to fix the issue? Literally cannot stand ads.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Morning everyone, some good news - the issue has now been resolved and you should all be able to select your inclusive YouTube Premium subscription again. 

To do this please follow the link here

If you still need help after going through the steps from the above link, then please come and talk to us over on Social Media

Thanks again for your patience.