Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Advantage Expiry

centurion
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi Vodafone,

I upgraded last year and availed of Vodafone Advantage. I see this is due to fall off my account at the end of this month.

I am still able to generate new codes but how do I update them on my monthly bill? I don't want to upgrade or change plans right at this moment. Just continue to use the Advantage scheme.

We have a dedicated Vodafone rep in our offices would they be able to assist ? This is for my personal phone, the rep has helped me in the past with upgrades but that was for the business iPhone not my private one.

Thank you and regards.

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

To add the discount will mean changing the contract by way of upgrading and Vodafone would put you on one of the latest plans @centurion 

You are fortunate having direct help from a Vodafone rep in your offices who will be able to give the best advise. 

Thanks @AnnS if I need to upgrade to a new plan I might just consider switching because my legacy plan with 4 extras is no longer available to order or upgrade online or in the app.

Cheers!

AnnS

Yes @centurion ,

I would say have a word with Sales, but if you want the discount, it has to be against a non discounted or promotional plan.

You may find the discount offered by the Retentions Team worth more than the Advantage, definitely worth asking.

Thanks again @AnnS 

I called retentions and they confirmed I'd need to move to a new plan to avail of Advantage. I explained the new plans are less for more compared to what I get on my current plan. Couldn't offer any assistance.

I don't think I'll upgrade to a new plan right now.

Appreciate your help!