Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone advantage code error

Jrow1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

having issues with my Vodafone advantage code. I got the code on Wednesday and i proceeded to checkout and applied the discount. I got a call before finalising. I went back in again the next day and added the plan to my basket and when I put the code it now says the code is in a basket or has been used. I have cleared cookies etc but still not working. I then filled in the advantage form again to get a new code but I am not receiving the email. I’ve live chatted and rang and no one can fix this. Any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6

Charlotte

Hi, @Jrow1. I hope you're well.

I understand that you're having problems with your Vodafone Advantage discount, and it sounds like we'll need to access your account to take a deeper look into this for you.

Please reach out to our team on Social Media, and we'll be happy to help.

Hi, I’ve already contacted them who advised to live chat the support team. The first person I chatted with said to fill in the form again and the new link for a new code will be sent within 24 hours. I did this and no email. The second person said to wait 48 hours (this was on Thursday) again it’s 48 hours and no new email. The third person said to contact my employment. I spoke with them and they advised to contact Vodafone as it’s the Vodafone advantage scheme and they have nothing to do with it. I’ve also spoken to multiple people who essentially didn’t do anything and tried to get me to upgrade without the discount. Essentially seems like no one can help

Thanks for letting us know, @Jrow1. There are steps we can take in exceptional circumstances, when it's clear that the error is on our side with the Vodafone Advantage discount, so please reach out to the Social Media Team again and advise them that you've been asked to get in contact by the Community Team. You can also link them to this thread. 

chistery
16: Advanced member

Happens all the time. Vodafone know it, we know it, they do nothing to fix it.

chistery

So has anyone managed to get Vodafone to update the Advantage codes?

It seems if you try a code, abandon the basket and don't use it, Vodafone mark it as used. The Advantage website says new codes are available in 12 months, but they aren't updating either. My unused but invalid ones from 2022 are still there and new ones aren't available.

chistery

Has anyone worked out how to get Vodafone to generate more codes when the others say used but actually weren't?