Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cancellation

birca10
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am trying to cancel my contract. It will be finished on 23rd September and I simply don't need this anymore. 

I am not able to do this, when I call they put me through to the "right team" and I am being disconnected. 

I have tried chat, when I say I need to cancel, suddenly waiting time for "the agent" is 1 hour. I have chosen different topic, and there was no problem with connecting me to "the agent" within 5 min only unfortunately when I start explaining, we again go through motion and chat suddenly being disconnect, or I am waiting for an agent for 30 min and nobody shows up. 

I am about to cancel DD, because I sure did a lot to try and cancel it properly. 

Is there any complains email or any other place I could write to have it done according to the rules before I go to my bank? 

I will be grateful for advice...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Follow the guide here Cancel Account 

The best way to cancel is by using a STAC code, you can get the code by text to 75075, just submit the STAC to any other network and the contract will immediately cancel and generate the final bill.   If you want to keep the number get a PAYG SIM from any other network and text PAC to 75075, when the number moves this will generate the final bill. The advantage of completing the process by STAC or PAC is you don't need to give or pay any 30 days notice.

About cancelling the direct debit, whatever you do DO NOT do this, it won't cancel the contract and will hurt you a lot more than Vodafone, you only need to do a search of the forum to find the consequences.  See how your final bill will be calculated here Final Bill 

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Follow the guide here Cancel Account 

The best way to cancel is by using a STAC code, you can get the code by text to 75075, just submit the STAC to any other network and the contract will immediately cancel and generate the final bill.   If you want to keep the number get a PAYG SIM from any other network and text PAC to 75075, when the number moves this will generate the final bill. The advantage of completing the process by STAC or PAC is you don't need to give or pay any 30 days notice.

About cancelling the direct debit, whatever you do DO NOT do this, it won't cancel the contract and will hurt you a lot more than Vodafone, you only need to do a search of the forum to find the consequences.  See how your final bill will be calculated here Final Bill