Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Outgoing calls not working - 'call ended'

Hi all, I just got a contract with Vodafone with a new phone (Pixel 3a), movimg my number from O2 as well. Today I realised that I am unable to make calls (but can receive them). When I try to call any number it just says 'call ended' and does not go...

DLai by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Pay monthly.

Hello, been arguing with Vodafone now for 5 weeks. I was promised a discounted rate on my upgrade fee which was meant to be around £100, they were offering it for £72. I said I still couldn't afford this, so they said they would leave a £40 goodwill ...

sim query

i’m planning on buying a new phone out right  and it won’t come with a sim. i currently have a contract with vodafone with large amounts of allowance. is there any way i can use my current contract for the new phone (ie: a second sim card?) i don’t w...

Resolved! Contract Upgrade - Sim not working after transfer

Hello, I upgraded my phone and I asked for my sim to be transfered over to the new Sim sent out with new phone. I received a email  yesterday stating that the Sim swap is now complete but I still have no data and emergency calls only. I've tried onli...

Oracle Access Manager log in issue...

Sorry to bring this up again, but this has just recently started to happen to me on a Android tablet and Android phone.  However, I dug out a old phone of mine and that logs in fine !!I have trawled Google and this Forum and there seems not to be a s...

152bobby by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sell phone new upgraded contract

Hi guys. I'm up for getting new line on my contract, i may keep or i may not keep the phone.Can i sell the phone first day after I got it? Do i have to wait - 3,6 months?I know that after three months i can unlock the phone so buyer can put any sim h...

dbieniu by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

failed check email?

i recently ordered an additional line, which i was assured i was eligible for, and order went through absolutely fine; i paid the upfront fee and then about 36 hours later; i got an email saying i had failed the credit check! i contacted vodafone to ...

Phone repair - cancelled or not cancelled

Took my Vodafone supplied iPhone SE to the store for repair as the microphone was so quiet you cant hear the caller. Store took my phone and I then got two separate messages from the repair centre with two separate tracking codes.  Going onto the rep...

exuser by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Direct debit issue

So Vodafone have my direct debit details forank. According to 3 online chats and a phone call to Vodafone my payment has been taken and balance is 0 on my bill. Yet a phone call to the the bank they have said there is no direct debit with Vodafone an...

Laylamae by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks