cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

anyone had issues switching from vodafone pay monthly?

chase88
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

As title, switched from vodafone pay monthly as it meant not having to switch to a new sim card.

Happy with reduced price and offers, but coverage and data can be variable. Reading here it seems that I'm not on the voxi apn settings but the vodafone pay monthly ones. But twist when omegle  I turn it from the vodafone settings to the voxi ones i get no data at all. xender

Any ideas or am I resigned to talking to support?

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @chase88 

There was a thread here https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/anyone-had-issues-switching-from-vodafone-pay-monthly/m-... identical to yours marked as spam due to having a suspicious link in the text.

The Social Team will get to the thread.

edited to add: @chase88 If you changed from pay monthly, you would have needed to change the APN on the phone to pre pay.  Voxi settings will be the same as Vodafone, check out the settings you need for the device here: Device Guides 

MarkD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @chase88, as advised by @AnnS the original post was flagged as SPAM due to the links added to the message. When moving over from Vodafone to VOXI, the APN settings should now remain the same, we'll be happy to check these with you. Can you help us with the following information: 

- What's the make and model of your phone that you're using?

- Are your calls and text messages working on the VOXI SIM Card?

- Lastly, are you currently using the service in the UK?