Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Trade in done, diagnostic tool?

Hi everyone, On January 25 I've done the trade in via the Vodafone app on my old device, a Samsung Galaxy S10 -128GB, after I had bought a Galaxy S21 Ultra with the trade in promotion. Everything was ok and I just needed to wait for my envelope to co...

MaaKii by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Is anyone having trouble registering with MyVodafone

I've been a customer for quite some time now, and i've not yet been able to register. Always seems to be an error. Its a service i would like to use. Current error Sorry, there seems to be a problemWe're working hard to fix the issue, so please try a...

tommyg67 by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Payg to monthly

Hi i upgraded from pay as you go to monthly plan this morning keeping my number so tbey said it would automatically switch ..within 5 minutes of the call ending my sim was no longer in use and its been like this since 11am this morning .i cant send o...

Extend voicemail delay time

Hi all,Trying to extend the divert to voicemail delay time on my Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G,  but **61*121**11*30# isn’t working. It doesn’t work with any value I enter. I get a confirmation message, but then when I dial *#61# it states my delay time is sti...

Elfrider by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

URGENT ADVICE - Credit file default removal

Afternoon Folks,I'm in dire need of some help - when cancelling my vodaphone account and porting my number over my accoutn, online access/alerts and DD were cancelled PRIOR to final bill being reconciled. As a result, i owed a final payment (unknown ...

How do i re-open my online Account

I was previously a vodafone customer and i had an online account, i have rejoined via mobiles.co.uk however i can’t sign up to the online account/mobile app as my email is already in use. How do i connect my number to my old online account?

InaamB by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contract comes to an end

Hello. I'd like to ask about what happens when my contract ends. I mean, I know it can carry on, or I can cancel it. Currently I pay £80 for a plan and a phone I got with the contract so if I wanna carry on after my contract ends will I still pay £80...

No stock

Ridiculous made an order for a Samsung galaxy fold z 3 phone in silver to find out after order was placed that they have no stock. Didn't state this on the website. And nearly 2weeks after I made the order I still haven't received my order. Got no ti...

Remaining contract

Hi all. How do I find out how long I have left on an Apple Watch contract? I have 3 devices from Vodafone on my account, my phone , my wife’s phone and an Apple Watch gps/cellular, but only the 2 phones are showing in my devices on the website and ap...