Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Samsung watch 3 issues

I have the samsung galaxy watch 3 had nothing but problems connecting it to lte 4g, finnaly got it sorted today but now i dont recieve any incoming calls through it and when i call someone from the watch it comes up as private number anyone else had ...

Prime renewal

I have just reviewed my contract. Last one had prime and new one has prime. Vodafone package says I have to cancel. Amazon won’t let me as it’s managed by Vodafone. What do I need to do? Any ideas!! 

blocked puk

Hi,  I have a company phone and tariff and my sim card puk got blocked - can you help please ? Thank you ! 

Can't receive incoming calls while abroad

Hi I have a Samsung S8 on pay monthly, data roaming enabled, bags of data etc and am UK based. Whenever I am in Spain, I can make outgoing calls, make and receive texts and  use all my data allowance. But if someone phones me,  my phone doesn't ring....

Vodafone refuse to unlock my device

Hello Vodafone community team I recently upgraded my device on my pay monthly contracted and gave the old iPhone to my son On 25 December we lodged a request to unlock the old device for a new pay monthly sim only contract we had signed up for with T...

sbarnard by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Returns pack not received

I upgraded my phone a couple of weeks ago and was told that my returns pack would arrive early last week. I am still yet to receive this and despite a couple of phone calls and emails I didn't managed to get anywhere. Just wondering if anyone is able...

tommeker by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! New pay monthly doesn't have temporary number

Hi, I've signed up for a new vodafone pay monthly contract, and provided a PAC when I ordered. I received the new sim yesterday, and when I make outgoing calls, it shows the number that I am porting.However, when I dial the number, it still goes to m...

Does Wi-FI Calling work abroad?

I'm just abroad and I have two lines on my iPhone 12 mini.One local SIM, and Vodafone eSIM on 24 month contract.I'm indoors now on a reliable and fast Wi-Fi.Local line connects with Wi-Fi Calling (WFC), but British one doesn't.When I'm in UK, they bo...

zpjet by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch and connecting to plan

I purchased an apple watch on a monthly plan through Vodaphone last year. I cannot get the watch to connect to the data plan. I have tried contacting apple-who said to contact vodafone. I cannot get through to any people in vodafone, keep getting put...

8035emma by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks