Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Longer ringtone

Does anyone know how to adjust the ringtone on a Samsung Galaxy S7 so that an incoming call does not go to the answerphone within 5 seconds of ringing and I cannot get to answer the phone in time?

Susie17 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlimited plan and tethering

Hi,Know that there are several posts here in the forum about this, but mostly are old post and I want to be sure this is not a problem. I have an unlimited plan. At my place I get download speeds of 200Mbps with my mobile. Home broadband is much slow...

alal by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Damaging default on credit report!

Hello, I initially complained back in 2020 however my complaint didn’t get resolved I then called again a few day ago and Vodafone refused to come up with any resolution to my issue. The complaint is as follows - I called up Vodafone around October /...

Fsn-x by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Avoid Vodafone at all costs

I have been a Vodafone costumer for 3 years. For the past 3 months I've had signals issues and Vodafone can compare and check my usage from previous and they will see a big difference. I've still being paying my bills in the 3 months. Then Vodafone t...

Sumi95 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Trade In

I have recently taken up the trade in offer against a new Samsung S21 and have gone through the checks on my older S9, which proved to be in an acceptable condition. New phone received and still waiting on returns package, so contacted you yesterday ...

sandraSt by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Incorrectly applied default notice

I'm really frustrated and incredibly annoyed with Vodafone as they registered a default notice against me a few years ago without any cause to. The account was paid and settled in full upon closure.I contacted Vodafone and they made it seem like it w...

Ted2021 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

leaving at the end of 2 year contract

I want to leave vodafone when my contract expires mid june. I know the date (13th OR 14th), but is there a notice period? I don't want to pay for an extra month if I can avoid it.

Credit file marker removal

Hi, I cancelled my contract with Vodaphone in December 2020 and waited the 30 day leaving period then cancelled the direct debit, having recently checked my credit score I was in arrears with Vodaphone by £127 so through live chat I paid this in Febr...

Cancelling Vodafone Contract

So as of a few hours ago I have been trying to cancel my Vodafone contract. I don't want to take my number with me, I don't need a STAC or PAC code.  I just want to cancel my number and contract. I have called 191 where the automated assistant tells ...

Resolved! Using abroad

I’m currently in Cyprus for 6 months and I’ve been told that I won’t be charged any extra by using my Vodafone U.K. SIM card here. Someone has told me though that this apparently only lasts for 2 months and then you’ll be charged after that. Can some...