Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Love you

Just wanted to share positive feedback for a change.  Loving the new veryMe rewards, thank you!  Im also loving the improved network, you recently switched on a new mast and I have full fast 4G coverage.  Keep up up the good work

Shane88 by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 12 thanks

Sim not provisioned

Hi so I recently got a new phone The OnePlus 6t with a Vodafone pay monthly contract that my mum's paying for.When I first got my phone the I had signal and could call, text  and use 4g.After a few days it's just stopped being able to find signal.I'v...

Resolved! Sim Not provisioned

Recently bought a contract with Vodafone and when I put the sum card into the phone I got a notification saying "sim not provisioned". How Would I solve this problem  Thanks 

Voicemail and Ring-time

HiMyself and my partner have just moved from EE to Vodaphone.I have set up voicemail on my phone; my name and also a personal message. However, if someone calls it rings for 1 minute and then cuts the caller off without giving them an opportunity to ...

Network Decision Pending

I ordered iPhone xs on Friday morning from affordablemobile.co.uk with Vodafone Network but still my status said on there website is Network Decision Pending so plz can you check what’s going on thanks  

Resolved! Set up personal hotspot iPhone 7 plus

When I choose the option to use personal hotspot, it tells me to visit Vodafone help pages to set it up. All settings are correct, but it still keeps prompting me to visit the help page

Donna773 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! What happens to SMS and Calls when the number ports?

Hi all, As the title states - I'm curious as to what happens to SMS and calls when the number port just happens, that is when you lose service on your original provider and the new provider (in the case Vodafone), and you need to restart the phone wi...

MrAlex94 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sim Wont work

we have an unlocked iphone 6 that wont work with vodafone sim. The sim has been checked in another phone and works fine. The iphone will work with O2 and EE but not vodaphone. Tried linking it to itunes but that doesnt help. Any suggestions?

Resolved! Call waiting/call forward/diverting/MMI codes

Hi all, I can't seem to be able to activate or deactivate call waiting/call forwarding/call diverting etc. I have tried via my phone setting and via MMI codes, I just get the message 'connection problem or invalid MMI code'.The only thing I can think...

User1d by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks