Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Securenet blocking my website www.theluxestudio.co.uk

Hi,My website - https://www.theluxestudio.co.uk is being marked as malicious by Securenet. Its a beauty salon website and I check with google, McAfee etc and it's all clear. Please can you look at this ASAP and resolve this Thanks, Pankaj

IPad 12.9 Third Gen stock issues

Hi.  I ordered a new iPad upgrade a fortnight ago now and all I am getting from Vodafone is emails saying due to unprecedented demand, no stock is available.  Started with three days, then four days and now I have received a 10 day update email.  I w...

OTP only working for Vodafone since Number Port

I've recently ported from EE to Vodafone and had a number of issues since:OTP only arriving from VodafoneMy Vodafone app not workingNow after 4+ chat conversations the app is finally working however OTP is still only coming through from Vodafone havi...

Why do I have a monthly bill on my Pay as you go 1?

I just recieved a Pay as you go 1 SIM I'd ordered with £10 on, I put it in the phone, then I got a text saying "Hello. Your bill for this month comes to GBP17.42 and is due on 07/03/2020." I've checked My Vodafone and it just says I have £10.00 as my...

Vodafone Advantage membership fee

I received a text message from Vodafone today that told me an error had occurred and I hadn't been charged a £10 Vodafone Advantage membership fee, but it would show on my next bill. I'm not sure what this is? I receive a discount on my bill via a sc...

kjsmyth by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

No access to Sky Sports with red entertainment package

Hi, I actually was able to choose sky sports as my package following the link that was sent to me via ENTERTAINMENT. After that I tried to create an account with my email, but that didnt work since I have another sky account with the same email (that...

pedro8 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

How can I activate my vodafone sim card

I lost my previous phone with my vodafone sim.  Another sim has been sent to me but still the same number I was using before.  How can I activate it as I cant even call vodafone using the sim.

Refund once contract ended

Hi, I have been told Im due a refund after my contract ended and despite speaking to staff online 3 times and each time being told it will be in my bank within 7 working days once again it hasnt happened, is there anything that can be done? Im unable...

TBolt by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Saving/recording a voicemail from a deceased loved one

My dad passed away yesterday, he left me a few voicemails a couple of weeks ago telling me that he loved and missed me. I have these saved to my voicemail inbox but they will only be saved for 7 days. I'm desperately looking for a way to save a file ...