Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Any back room staff or super users help ?

Hey, have had my account “ cleansed” by a super user in the back room staff or super users f Vodafone to fix an issue and now I have a working phone but no account to match it when I call customer services my number does not come up and they can’t fi...

Resolved! How to block all chargeable usage

We have two users on a Vodafone business account, who every month manage to incur all kinds of chargeable usage outside the allowances of their monthly plan. This chargeable usage includes calls to 084 and 087 numbers, MMS picture messages, internati...

NFH by 5: Helper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Refund

Paid my bill in full on 30/12 an additional payment was taken on 01/01 which has resulted in me being left with 21p in my bank account.  Contacted vodafone several times promised call backs never happens promised the money would be in my account by 6...

Juicyjo2 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

My life ruined.

This is my last resort as I don't know who else to ask or seek advice from, I hope I can get the help I need here. Some years ago in 2016 I was travelling to Jordan and I called Vodafone a day before in order to enquire about my options with using my...

Alzein by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Spotify Charges

Has anyone else been charged twice for Spotify - when i signed up with Vodafone and they offered me the Spotify deal i stated i already had a Spotify account and they stated that it would be "sorted" and i didnt have to do anything - ive been charged...

Miff135 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Wileyfox

Bought my wife a new phone for Xmas wileyfox (iv previously owned one and had no problems) She however cannot send or receive text messages.  No issues with Internet or calls just text messages the problem.   Any advice appreciated. 

scotcj by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

WiFi Calling

I have upgraded my Samsung S8 to a Samsung S10.  After transferring all my data across I found Wifi calling wasn't available in the menu.  I sent the required text to 97888 and called CS after first checking it was enabled in the app. He told me that...

dhinxman by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks