Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 13 thanks

NUC

Hi,  I've recently requested and received my network unlock code for my samsung s9. First there is no guide to unlock an s9 on the link provided in the email sending the code or on the vodafone website. I tried inserting a non vodafone sim and turnin...

Unable to activate Alexa onenumber

Have an issue where the one number goes through the process on the Alexa app and links ok but I then don’t get the confirmation email or message and after 24 hrs it resets and I have to try again .   I’ve been on with the twitter team but so far no j...

trid by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Nuc for xperia 1

I have received my nuc code for xperia 1 but it does not work, i now only have 2 attempts left, i have googled this and i need a different code, why would i not be given this code first?

gords66 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Strange Alexa / One Number voicemail problem

I set up my Amazon Echo / Vodafone One NUmber a few days back and almost immediately noticed a problem.Here's the scenario:My parents' phone automatically witholds their number on all outgoing calls.I don't answer "unknown" calls on my mobile (I let ...

Digsy by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

deadlock

So bit of a long post but hoping someone can help , I have been a vodafone customer for a number of years, approximately 7 years. I have 6 handsets, my home phone and broadband with you and pay roughly £240 per month for my services.  Last week i too...

MyVodafone app not working

I have used this app consistently for the past year with no issues. However, for the past week, I have been unable to launch the app without getting an error message saying 'we're having technical difficulties at the moment. we're working hard to get...

Aridia by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Red Plans?

I have read that 3 new Red Plans will launch to co-incide with the new Unlimited Sim Only on 10th July. The Entertainment package will need to added as a £6 extra; does anyone else have any further inof on these tariffs? Cheers.

logib by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

When did Vodafone give up on its existing customers?

I'll start by saying that I've been with Vodafone for around 10 years now..  Fast forward to now and I'm due to upgrade both mine & my partners handsets. Just short of two years ago we both wanted the Galaxy S8, it was a bit of a battle to get a good...

DavidL23 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mis-Sold Contract

I recently entered into a new contract over the phone and was offered a discount on an unlimited plan. The sales representative went through the terms of the contract and I repeatedly asked if the plan I was being sold had a download speed cap. She s...

ChrisMac by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Loyalty call

What has happened to Vodafone loyalty? I was promised an upgrade by retentions, if I waited 3 months, to then be told I was locked in for 12 months, and the phone was no longer available. Today, I received a call from 'loyalty' offering a reward as a...