Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Chat & Login Function

I have logged into my account on a number of occasions in the last month to upgrade my phone using the login area. Every single time it has stated I am unable to because your systems are down. I have also on numerous occasions tried to access your we...

Account included in bankruptcy

I declared bankrupt in 2013 my Vodafone account was included on it but it is the only account that has left my credit file negatively! The account still shows as open and defaulting every month and that I still owe money. The balance should be £0 fro...

Hi there

Im a new monthly sim customer. Gonna try and keep this brief after the 3 days of hell ive been through with Vodafone. My account is still 'broken' to the point 191 customer services cant access it. I cant get into my Vodafone, right from the start wi...

Unable to set a vodafone pin for voicemail

I am now on my 16th chat with vodafone since starting my contract!My latest problem is the vodafone voicemail simply bombs out when trying to set a pin - just says thank you for calling goodbye. I have had my voicemail reset and re-enabled but still ...

isdoo by 9: Established
  • 49 replies
  • 0 thanks

Trade

How does trade work. I currently in contract till next year and own iPhone 8. But like the look of galaxy s10plus

Vodafone lied to me and bad customer service

Since I started with Vodafone last year October 2018, I have had lies but nothing else. I wish I stayed with 02. When I first called to buy the line I was told a second account will be discounted then after the customer adviser said his manager didn’...

Zey by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

the billing system lies about the consumption of GB Data

I was robbed of GB data by the vodafone system February 24, 2019 between 10:38 and 14:18The vodafone billing system shows the consumption of 26GB of data. The problem is that I then slept after a night shift at work and did not use the internet. I mu...

Slavek by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default on credit score URGENT

Credit score shows a defaulted payment, I am still active on that account so this is impossible and needs to be removed. Who can I talk to urgently?

extremely poor customer service

Having now spent 2 hours waiting/talking on the phone, I am still no closer to tracking down a new mobile phone and contract to my account. 2 scheduled deliveries have come and gone, the tracking method in the message sent from vodafone does not work...

taffrich by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks