Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Resolved! Mobile shows 4G signal but no internet access

Hi just ported my number from airtel to vodafone on 26 Novemeber 2018, since then I am not able to access internet through vodafone.I could have access of internet on 1 or two days after midnight from 12:30 AM but after some duration data is turned o...

Sorry, we can't access your upgrade details at the moment

Hi, I took out a contract with Vodafone on the 26th of November, the mobile app works fine but i am unable to register for MyVodafone, i get the error message Sorry, we can't access your upgrade details at the moment after i input my number. I have b...

haydenw by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problem with billing after renewal

I was on a monthly plan at £ 19.68 a month. My billing period is 21th on each month to 20th of the next month. Last charge was for the period 21/10-20/11. On 4/12 I moved to a new plan, at £36 a month. Hence billing should have been something along t...

Rents78 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade shambles

Has anyone else tried to upgrade this week? It was all perfectly fine when I went through the online process, and received an email that the order was in store for collection. The store have been great in the past, but the manager seems to have moved...

Amazon Prime Video

I have  changed to a red entertainment tariff with amazon prime video subscription included 2 days ago.However i have noticed there is no 4K content included.I was  a previous amazon prime video customer until a month ago and watched several 4K title...

TAP by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Previous customer - credit check failed

Hi. I have recently changed over to three mobile for the last 12 or so months and I’m wanting to go back to Vodafone’s service as it was much better and faster than three. I was a customer of Vodafone for 10+ years and never missed a payment. I recen...

eddypopp by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unhappy with upgrade on black friday

Hello. I made upgrade via app on Black Friday, received confirmation email with a monthly price of 35.1 pounds. After few days I collected my order from store and after couple days I received an email with details of plan where the monthly fee is 62....

Vaidotas by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! My vodafone login requires authentication every time

Every time I try to login to my vodafone account via laptop I have to authenticate my login via sms message. Is this usual. I thought this was a one time only security process. As I have no signal at home this is getting very laborious and irritating...

Resolved! Different Price From Phone Order

I've had 2 contract phones from Voda for me and the wife for 12yrs + now. My contact is about to run out and I'm paying £72 per month.I decided to save some money and go sim only and keep the 2 phones. I look at different companies for prices and pho...

TheDec by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks