Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

BUG: Secure Net - Browser Display Orientation

There is a bug in Secure Net which causes websites to display incorrectly if the phone is rotated to landscape and then back to portrait orientation. On inital loading, the website displays correctly in portrait mode. Rotating the display into landsc...

Goof by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Roaming - My Simplified Guide

Here is my guide to Roaming. This is my understanding of what the charges are. If anyone spots any errors then please let me know and I will correct it. Roaming AreaRoam-FreeGlobal PlusRoam FurtherCountries/Region Calling to5130100UKUK AllowanceUK Al...

Getafix by 16: Advanced member
  • 0 replies
  • 16 thanks

My Vodafone app

The My vodafone app has stopped working for about a week on my phone. I did live chat and the 1st person told me to uninstall then reinstall the app....problem is my phone wont let me uninstall it!!Then on another live chat another person told me its...

New phone not delivered

I ordered an iphone xr as I upgraded my contract a month ago. Its been a month now my phone still hasn't been delivered. First vodafone sent it to me old address inspite of me calling them to update the address before they delivered the package. And ...

siddgang by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Huawei mate 20 pro talkband redemption

HiIs anyone having trouble with redeeming the talkband?I fill in all the details and it says the IMEI is invalid, even though I've copied it exactly from my phone.Just spent 15 wasted minutes on phone to vodafone to an agent who didn't have a clue wh...

bsteer by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Red Entertainment - Global Roaming Plus: Help, please?

Dear all,  I am interested in a Red Entertainment-plan and I am trying to figure out what exactly Global Roaming Plus includes and I just can't get it right.  This is what I have understood so far: 1)Roam-Free-country, e.g. Germanyincludes data, call...

shady7 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Disloyal

Hi I’d like to know how Vodafone can be so disloyal to its old customers. Me my husband and my son have been with Vodafone for over 12 years now and my son has unfortunately had to change his job because of stress related problems. He rang Vodafone t...

SBLACKER by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Set up personal hotspot iPhone 7 plus

When I choose the option to use personal hotspot, it tells me to visit Vodafone help pages to set it up. All settings are correct, but it still keeps prompting me to visit the help page

Donna773 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks