Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

New Mate 20 Pro Green Screen Issue (Nov 22)

Posting here out of desperation. I've had to return 2 faulty Mate 20 Pro's because of the increasingly common 'green screen' issue, have even raised the issue with Huawei who promised a manager would call be back and never did. I've also just wasted ...

Resolved! Flexi-Upgrade

I had a flexi upgrade price which was reducing daily, I decided to change my plan to get more data and now the flexi upgrade option has disappeared from my account. I called 191 and nobody can give me a straight answer why and my account says I can o...

Rybh by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Technical Issues following plan upgrade.

All was fine with my plan and service until I tried to add Apple watch cellular service. I was informed that I would need to change to a more expensive plan before the watch service could be added. This was done, but I now have several technical issu...

pjnewton by 2: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Incorrect credit file record from vodafone

I have just had a look at my credit file and noticed that Vodafone is still reporting a mobile contract that I had from back in 2016 as active. I ended this contract with Vodafone in Nov 2017 so should no longer be on my file as an active account. Ca...

B1gdeano by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot reset Community Password

I've forgotten my Community password and unfortunately the password reset process doesn't work - I keep getting the message "unable to rest password". I know I have an account, as I can't create a new account with my username or email address. So I h...

Vodafone Trade in iPhone 7 / 7plus lies

Hi, I upgraded my line in early September. Since then i have been waiting for Vodafone to send me the trade in bag to ensure i received the £10 per month credit. I have been on several chats, store visits and calls and i am still waiting. I have now ...

Mis Selling (Again)

Received another call from Vodafone and said they can give me a better deal than what I am currently on without a change to current contract and then again was told it would cost extra money. How is extra money not a change to my current contract. Ho...

Huawei Mate 20 Pro Pre-Order Free Bundle

Hi all, After the anxious wait for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, i managed to submit my claim for the free Huawei GT watch and wireless charger on Tuesday 30th October. This was accepted exactly 14 days later (As stated by Huawei) and now i am awaiting del...

DH1505 by 5: Helper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Calling a Satellite Phone from Vodafone Mobile

Hello,I've asked Vodafone how much it would cost to call an Iridium/Telnor Maritime Satellite phone from my Vodafone Pay Monthly phone - that's a phone number beginning "00 870". For avoidance of doubt, that's 00870, not 0870 - it's not a UK number, ...