Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

DREADFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

I early upgraded in April 2018 because Vodafone were not able to repair a faulty iPhone 6S that I had taken out with them a year before. At the time I was told that I could spread the cost of my early upgrade fee over a promise to pay and that I had ...

Order Problem

hi, i ordered an iPhone XR on the 31st of October and still havent received the phone. No matter how many times i have tried to get an update to see how the order is going and when i should expect to receive my phone, nobody seems to have an answer a...

Vodafone showing on my credit report

I cancelled my phone contract with Vodafone end of 2015.I recently looked into my credit report and yet it's still showing as an active account on my credit report with an £8 balance. What does this mean? I haven’t been with Vodafone for years. 

Old default on credit file

Hi. I'm wanting to speak to someone about an old default showing on my credit file from 2013.I have tried calling customer services and collections departments, both have been unable to access the account after waiting for an hour on the phone and be...

Hauwei mate 20 pro stock levels

Considering the Hauwei mate 20 pro as my next phone my current sim only deal expires early December but I’ve tried to order online or in store and can’t get any more details other than 1-2 weeks with no certainties.   Don’t really want to leave Vodaf...

Voicemail after porting

Have just ported from Three. Although VF voicemail seems to be working I am unable to change security level or the security code for use abroad. After 121 and 4 and 2 I simply get “thank you for calling. Goodbye”. Have tried restarting voicemail myse...

crd1904 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Credit File Support Team

Help!! After returning home after a few months travelling I came home to many aggressive letters informing me that I owed money for an old rolling contract I had with Vodaphone. One I believed I had settled before heading overseas. Apparently this wa...

JAg1990 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Over pricing

Hey I just switched to the bussiness plan a month ago. I hardly use the data as I am always connected to the wifi network. I just use it for calls. But still I get billed more than the price plan i had chosen. The sad part is i have been facing netwo...

Leaving Vodafone

So one of my lines on my account is due to expire 08/12/2018, I phoned to give 30 days notice and ask for a pac code to transfer my number, they replied ill give you your pac number but you will incur an early termination charge.Line is currently £20...

Terrible Customer Service

Vodafone has absolutely no loyalty for long standing customers.  The customer service team will not offer me any incentive/benefits when renewing my contract and will only offer me pacakages which are available to anyone who visits their website desp...

ab2 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks