Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Emailing CEO

What chance have i got to get a reply from the CEO as ive emailed them today will i get a response or will i get the same as what i get from these lies and we promise to do this and that and do naff all. Bloody fuming and sick of it .  

Fireant by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Customer relations

Had a call this morning from Customer relations and arranged a callback an hour later. Not had a call. Called through to the complaints team and even they can’t get in contact with them. Anyone know how to get someone from customer relations to call ...

Bill

I've moved to Vodafone from Tesco (O2). Tesco allowed me to set a safety buffer on my account so that I could not inadvertently overspend. I've spent quite a few hours with the Vodafone helpdesk - but a similar feature doesn't appear to be available....

Scotty55 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Problem with Unlocking Phone

I was with Vodafone for several years but have just move to BT. I have had my Samsung Galaxy S5 for 2 years and so emailed nuc resolutions for the unlocking code, which was sent promptly. The code did not work though and I got the message  "unlock re...

High Spend Warning Text

Got a text from vodafone earlier saying: "Hello. As your spend with us this month is now much higher than usual - we've temporarily turned off calls, texts and data on your phone. If you'd like us to switch your service back on, you'll to pay some of...

Direct debit changed to someone else's

Received an email saying my direct debit details changed .on looking my account it appears to be changed to someone's else bank details.contacted customer service.hope it gets fixed.guys pls check your accounts

A Real Puzzler

My wife wants to know: can she buy a new phone with a new SIM and new number and transfer her current contract with Vodafone across to this new number? The problem she has is that her old phone is so old it cannot sync so she would lose all her texts...

TheresaS by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Explain my recent bills. Don't know what I paid for.

Hello I have a phone contract since September 2017. I had some money problems since January and haven't paid my bills until June.Wanted to ask if its normal that I had to pay 590£ bill to bring my account up to date.I'm on 35£ a month contract

Paying an old bill

Hi am looking to pay an old bill , when I call it’s asking me for my mobile phone number which I don’t know as it’s an old one , I really need to pay this off in full , if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.  Thanks 

Odd Number

Hi, my wife and I have started having a strange problem, as of Sunday my text messages are appearing on my wifes phone under a number which is not my phone number, to make it even stranger she can text me back using either my real number or this unkn...

lee7416 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks