Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPad Pro 12.9 stock

Ezbai
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

What is going on with Vodafone and IPad Pro 12.9? I ordered 1 over the phone last week and they told me I would get it the next day. 5 minutes after putting the phone down, I got a message saying the device I ordered was out of stock and they would get back to me in 3 days with an update so I called customer services just for them to tell me I would get it in 48 hours. 48 hours Iater I tried to track my order online but the tracking system said my details were invalid so I called back and they lady said the order was with DPD. I told her that was not right and hasn’t been dispatched and she started getting quite rude telling me the information was on her screen and to call DPD. Put the phone down and called again trying to get someone else. This new lady tells me they haven’t received the stock but I’m first in line to get it and they get stock every Tuesday and Thursdays. On Tuesday I get another email saying no stock and they would get back to me in 4 days. I called back customer services to cancel and got through a lady who could hardly speak English and begs me to let her manager apologise to me for the delay. The manager tells me Vodafone never works like this (I have been with them more than 10 years so I know how they work) and to accept their apologies. Called a few hours later to confirm cancellation, the guy tells me it takes 24 hours. Called back the day after and a lady tells me she has stepped up the cancellation process and will take around 72 hours to confirm, I’m fed up and quite upset since they offered me a good deal and really needed the tablet since mine is dying. For once, I thought Vodafone was being nice after all my years of custom but as usual... something went wrong and ended up going bananas while all they had to do from the beginning was being honest about their stock levels. 

10 REPLIES 10

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Shauna1993 I've just popped a reply over to you on another thread here 🙂