Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 13 pro max 1tb delayed

Jared-ains
4: Newbie

Hello guys 

So I I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max 1tb silver on the 23rd of October, I have been tracking it on the Vodafone order tracker it's gone from 6 to 7 weeks to then 3 to 4 weeks, then 1 to 2 weeks and today it updated me saying it will be delivered on the 22nd of November. My question is how accurate is this order tracker? Or does it give everyone the same answer for the same date we ordered? What I mean is, is there someone in Vodafone who checks the stock then updates it manually or is it automated? The real question is will I actually get my phone on the 22nd of November?! I have waited ages now signed the credit agreement on the 23rd of October. My phone is broken so I am in desperate need for this phone. Anyone else ordered their iPhone 13 pro max 1tb around the 23rd of October and have received theirs? Or if not what date is the estimated delivery for you guys ? Many thanks for any answers 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Jared-ains - once the online tracker updates with an expected delivery date, it's usually very accurate. 

The day before delivery you'll get an email from DPD to let you know they'll be delivering your phone the following day - then in the morning on the day of delivery they'll email you an estimated hour slot. If you have the DPD app you'll also be able to track it on there and manage your delivery 🙂

View solution in original position

72 REPLIES 72

I ordered my phone on the 24th of October I’m sure I’ve called more than 30 times sometimes twice all day. No one has any information to give to me no one ever has the same answer.  Today is the 13th December. They won’t cancel the phone just telling me it’s stuck in the Vodafone warehouse. 

I have been pushing them either on the chat or on the phone, they told me that Vodafone had order communication system technical issue and that is why they need to work all orders manually, however I call it a BS lie, I have contacted DPD warehouse (used by Voda) officially an un-officialy, on both occasions DPD hasn’t heard anything regarding so called issue, and I had been informed un-officialy that the new released phones are not being delivered because they aren’t any in stock. 
Regarding to Apple devices they are on back-order probably til February, but let’s have Vodafone lies keep on coming it will only provide me more proof for CISAS :).

this seems like the only justifiable reason. But if this is the case why are they stopping us from cancelling and they keep lying to me saying they got the phone. this will make a great case for CISAS

False promises again and each time. Same here one new contract and one upgrade (both Samsung albeit Flip 3 and S21 Ultra - both in high demand). 

Vfe has completely lost my trust and of my family for ruining our Christmas and New Year gift - no compensation can fix that. I had to give my own S21 Ultra (almost new) to my daughter and downgrade my phone.

The manager can try to help but they have a mission impossible with the system collapsing and order tracking from the 90's technology - so well for the 21st-century technology company. 

Get your own house in order you lazy company!

We are in the Same situation then apparently my order is stuck and they need someone to manually pick it 

Yes I spoke to customer service and was told that the phone is in stock there is just delays with DPD 

hi same with me i ordered my s21 plus friday 19th nov with estimated delivery 22 monday rang and rang and live chat stuck in order open waiting for dpd to collect loosing my rag now no help or nothing anywere i did recieve a text that there is delays in the worse house but since ben amended a technical issue yhats all im told i was told it will be despached tonight and out tomorrow still stuck in ware house not sure what we do now

Hi buddy so me and you are both in the same situation basically they have updated there computers and now our orders are stuck so someone needs to pick them manually. It's an absolute nightmare the phone is sat in the warehouse waiting to be given to dpd but no one can be bothered to just go and pick it would take no more then 5 mins I have called maybe 23 times and been on the chat over 15 times I have 3 complaints open and have emailed the ceo and the CE the lady who spoke to me today was very nice and she is calling me bk tomorrow at about 1pm she has escalated it to the resolution team so I hope that will get them to dispatch the phone I have also got the warehouse to do a request to dpd to get the phone so I am hoping it gets dispatched tomorrow it feels like we are the ones doing all the running around when we are the ones paying for the service they are supposed to provide us with the service. I will update you tomorrow buddy if I hear anything and pls do the same with me if you hear anything :Smiling:

hi lovely phoned complaints  team today apparently shes requested a manual pick for me and the ware house accepted but cant garuntee i will have it or it be despached today or tommorrow and could be delivered monday now its a joke i have no hope at all any more its unfair i really dont know calling them isnt doing us any favour either 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for keeping the thread updated @mazhopwood @Jared-ains  - if you do need us to check anything, please get in touch as Steph as mentioned.