Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 13 pro max 1tb delayed

Jared-ains
4: Newbie

Hello guys 

So I I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max 1tb silver on the 23rd of October, I have been tracking it on the Vodafone order tracker it's gone from 6 to 7 weeks to then 3 to 4 weeks, then 1 to 2 weeks and today it updated me saying it will be delivered on the 22nd of November. My question is how accurate is this order tracker? Or does it give everyone the same answer for the same date we ordered? What I mean is, is there someone in Vodafone who checks the stock then updates it manually or is it automated? The real question is will I actually get my phone on the 22nd of November?! I have waited ages now signed the credit agreement on the 23rd of October. My phone is broken so I am in desperate need for this phone. Anyone else ordered their iPhone 13 pro max 1tb around the 23rd of October and have received theirs? Or if not what date is the estimated delivery for you guys ? Many thanks for any answers 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Jared-ains - once the online tracker updates with an expected delivery date, it's usually very accurate. 

The day before delivery you'll get an email from DPD to let you know they'll be delivering your phone the following day - then in the morning on the day of delivery they'll email you an estimated hour slot. If you have the DPD app you'll also be able to track it on there and manage your delivery 🙂

View solution in original position

72 REPLIES 72

id really love to know were mine is to mines is supposed to be  in the warehouse picked and awaiting dispach since 19/11/2021 im jut told to wait for email bye dpd but its funny how others ordered yesterday and deliveries are out today but ours are in a que for some strange reason

Also I had no txt to say that there were any delays either nothing just when I.track my order it says order confirmed we have received your order and we are getting it ready it's been like that for over 5 days now bare in mind my order was on back order for over 4 weeks so they must have the phone in the warehouse they have just been very slow to get it dispatched will update you if I hear anything okay x

I’ve been waiting over 4 weeks too I spoke to the complaints team who told me the same thing there delays at the warehouse it needs to be picked. No other update 

How long has your order been on order  confirmed for ? Since.back order confirmed? Mine changed to order confirmed since.17th of Nov with estimate delivery 22nd November still not dispatched. And the worst thing is some advisers say I will definitely get it tomz but others are saying they cant be sure really annoying the warehouse closes at.6pm so dont look like it will be dispatched tonight yet again absolute nightmare seriously 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Jared-ains - once the online tracker updates with an expected delivery date, it's usually very accurate. 

The day before delivery you'll get an email from DPD to let you know they'll be delivering your phone the following day - then in the morning on the day of delivery they'll email you an estimated hour slot. If you have the DPD app you'll also be able to track it on there and manage your delivery 🙂

Thanks very good answer ♡

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

My pleasure @Jared-ains 🙂 if you need anything else, you know where we are. 

Can you pls answer my new question?? As you have merged my question to my old thread i need to know if the warehouse are shipping phones ?? Or is the styems down ? Pls help me thanks 

Apologies for the delay in replying to your message @Jared-ains I appreciate how frustrating and concerning this situation is. We aren't aware of any issues with our Warehouse systems currently. So we can securely access your account and check up on the status of your order, please drop a message to our Social Media team here

Does Vodafone warehouse shipp out on Saturdays to dpd?  As my estimated delivery is for monday?? Pls let me know as I work away hence all the questions