Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WIFI calling symbol s22 ultra

Hi just wondering iv just got the s22 ultra and have both Wifi calling turned on in account and my on my phone but i dont get the WIFI calling symbol at all unless i use flight mode and WIFIi did have the  S21 ultra before and the WIFI calling symbol...

Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 14-42-51 No WiFi calling option on S22 Ultra Vodafone.png

Unable to set call forwarding in MyVodafone

I used to be able to set up call forwarding online, now it says:Sorry, we can’t forward calls on this numberUnable to forward calls. Please get in touch so we can set up forwarding for you.Anyone know why this might be?

chistery by 16: Advanced member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone won't blacklist my phone!

I think some people have had this issue already, but I really am at my wits end! I bought a phone through Carphone Warehouse with a Vodafone contract and I lost it/had it stolen last week. I immediately blacklisted with Vodafone (and I have a blackli...

Onenumber subscription

No chance of connecting my watch to one number   Sachitt : Hi, how can I help you today?Eleanor : Hi I want to get onenumber for my my watch but every time I try the QR code will not come upSachitt : no worries i will locate the account and sort this...

Why can't I phone or txt to UK from abroad

Using a Huawei mobile. There are no locks or bars on. My local Vodafone shop is stumped and say it should work but here I am in Spain and it doesn't.  I can't phone internally or internationally, the same with txts. I get a mssg 'the number you have ...

Checkley by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Restrictions lifted

I have paid my bill after being restricted.. the restrictions are still on  my mobile 4 hours later.I don't have text. Phone or internet. Whst can I do to resolve this.  Thankyou 

Tinap by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't blacklist stolen iphone please help

Hi, please can someone help me with blacklisting my stolen iphone it's been more than 4 months and Vodafone seem not helping with a proof of blacklisting as I urgently need it for my Barclays Mobile Teck Inurance. I just received a proof of last usag...

End of contract - why do I have to give 30 days notice

I am on a 24 month contract that ends 06/03. I’ve gone to cancel it today and they’ve told me I need to give 30 days notice but if I give notice today - 25/02 - I will pay an early termination fee. I can’t get my head around this - I would be paying ...

Vodafone Advantage Discount Code not working

Hi, I have two vodafone mobile numbers that went out of contract in December. I currently receive the Vodafone Advantage Discount which is due to end on 13th March. I have applied for and received new vodafone advantage codes.  I have been trying to ...

MikeS100 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! SIM

Had phone call from vodaphone Monday evening offering me a sim deal over the phone.  The number was 01709242673.  Is this a genuine call from vodaphone?

phollin by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks